Additional Online Resources
The Center for Bioethics & Human Dignity hosts a number of other online resources in addition to this website that include:
- Bioethics.com | Bioethics.com is the Center's bioethics news site, providing up-to-date global information for bioethics news, issues, and events.
- EverydayBioethics.org | Everday Bioethics is a translation website directed for everyday engagement of bioethical issues, that seeks to promote understanding tomorrow's bioethical issues today. This website is also the online home for the Everday Bioethics Audio Commentary and the Intersections forum (a forum for the Christian life in a MedTech age).
- ChristianBiowiki.org | The Christian BioWiki is an online guide to the statements and positions on bioethical issues from the wide spectrum of denominations and movements that self-identify within the Christian Church throughout the world.
- HerDignity.Net | HerDignity.Net is the the online presence of Her Dignity Network, a key aspect of CBHD’s initiative on global women’s health.
The Center also partners with the following coalition websites:
- StemCellResearch.org | A website maintained by Do No Harm: The Coalition of Americans for Research Ethics.
- CloningInformation.org | A website maintained by Americans to Ban Cloning
In addition to the above websites, the Center maintains online listings of bioethics centers & institutions, academic programs & certificates in bioethics, and journals & other publications relevant to bioethics on Bioethics.com.